I have been fortunate to be able to work in gain experience in a lot of different industries.
I am a certified project manager and engineering graduate with over4 years of progressive experience in managing and coordinating engineering projects.
At my current role:
• I am carrying out engineering design reviews to coordinate equipment and utilities.
• I am responsible for a clash free installation of all equipment, and utilities in a live Data Centre.
• I help manage the contracts, finances and changes.
• I am working with sub-trades to implement a hybrid/agile approach during the coordination and design phase of construction projects.
• I am building a repository for the next generation of VDC project managers to manage complex data centres and pharmaceutical plants.
Over the past 4 years:
• I have assisted over 29 projects of various sizes and responsibilities with a cumulative valuation of over $15.8-BillionCAD.
• Coordinated with over 20 consultants with specializations ranging architecture, structural, fire protection, mechanical and electrical.
• Reduced risks on several on-going projects by establishing working4D models to ensure adequate tracking and resolution of issues before they occurred.
• Led teams of over 20+ project team members.
• Established strong R&D practices to develop new alternatives and practices to conduct leaner changes.
• Additionally hosted workshops and mentored a team of professionals, designers and support staff.
Over time, I will discuss each of these experiences in more detail. Below are a brief overview of my experience, projects and teams I have been a part of over the last 13 Years: